About QuickBooks for Mac
QuickBooks for Mac is financial accounting solution from Intuit for small businesses and accounting professionals. The solution allows users to create professional invoices, track sales and expenses, and manage accounts payable.
QuickBooks provides Mac-specific features. For example, users can embed a notification bar in Mac’s menu bar, add reminders to iCalendar and sync contacts with their Mac OS address books. Users can also share data with Windows-based users.
QuickBooks for Mac’s online version can be accessed on from anywhere and any device. The online version provides more features than the desktop version, such as automatic scheduling and invoice sending, advanced security and access for up to five users.
QuickBooks for Mac also offers a mobile app for iOS.
Desktop for Mac 2020 System Requirements
- A minimum of macOS X v10.14 (Mojave) is needed.
- Internet connection for downloaded installation and product updates.
- Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data requires at least Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports one-way conversion to QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop Windows 2017 to 2019.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2020.
There are no reviews yet.