About QuickBooks for Mac
QuickBooks for Mac is financial accounting solution from Intuit for small businesses and accounting professionals. The solution allows users to create professional invoices, track sales and expenses, and manage accounts payable.
QuickBooks provides Mac-specific features. For example, users can embed a notification bar in Mac’s menu bar, add reminders to iCalendar and sync contacts with their Mac OS address books. Users can also share data with Windows-based users.
QuickBooks for Mac’s online version can be accessed on from anywhere and any device. The online version provides more features than the desktop version, such as automatic scheduling and invoice sending, advanced security and access for up to five users.
QuickBooks for Mac also offers a mobile app for iOS.
Available in 2,3
Desktop for Mac 2023 System Requirements
- An operating system of at least Mac OS X v12.0 (Monterey).
- iOS 12.0 or later for iPhone related features.
- Supports either Intel or Apple CPU hardware.
- Internet connection required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data – Apple Numbers v11.0 or later, or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Microsoft 365
- E-mail as PDF – Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Microsoft 365.
- File conversion – QuickBooks Mac 2023 supports:
- One-way conversion to QuickBooks Online
- One-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 2021 and 2022.
- Conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2023.
There are no reviews yet.